For some reason, I absolutely love finding out what people carry in their purses. I feel like you can tell a lot about a person through what they carry in their purse. I am not really sure what my purse says about me but I figured why not share what I carry around with me all the time.
Right now my everyday purse is my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35. She was a birthday present and I love her so much. I had been dreaming of a Speedy for so long and now I can’t get over how gorgeous and classic this bag is.
Now let’s see what is in my bag!
- An essential for me is a notebook and pen. I am always needing to write down blog ideas, make to-do lists, and so much more. I especially love having a pretty notebook and pen because it makes me feel like I am on top of my life LOL!
- Something that I can’t live without is chapstick and lipstick. I hate the feeling when you have super dry lips and nothing to put on them. I usually end up carrying like ten different lipsticks because I just keep throwing them in my purse. But I will never be seen without my Purlisse Lip Nourisher because it seriously makes my lips feel so soft. I will also always have a natural looking lipgloss and lipstick.
- My sunglasses are something that I can’t live without. I have a pair of prescription sunglasses from Ray-Ban and I wear them almost every day no matter how cloudy it may be outside. If you wear glasses I highly recommend that you think about investing in a pair of prescription sunglasses because they will change your life.
- I mean my wallet is basically a necessity. I feel like this is kind of an unspoken thing to carry in my purse but I thought that I should mention it. I currently have a Kate Spade wallet but have been thinking of getting a Louis Vuitton Card Holder to match.
- I carry small pouches in my purse that hold Advil, allergy medicine, tums, and some band-aids. I mean you can never be too prepared right?! The other pouch is where I put some of my makeup items to do touchups throughout the day.
- I am the type of the person that is always hungry and always thirsty. I will usually throw in a granola bar and a full water bottle into my purse before I leave my house. This way so whoever I am with doesn’t have to deal with me being hangry.
- Last but certainly not least is all of the receipts and loose change that pile up at the bottom of my purse. I have to admit yes I am the person that has that stuff at the bottom. I am not even kidding with you loves but I was cleaning out my purse and found one fake lash. I have no clue where it came from and why there is only one of them.
That’s everything I carry in my purse on a daily basis. I would include my phone but to be completely honest I seriously always have it in my hands or in my back pocket.
I am curious is there anything that you guys carry in your purse that I don’t? Leave a comment below letting me know what you carry!