Hi beautiful people! I hope that you all have had a wonderful start to your week.
I am going to be honest with you lately I have been feeling extremely tired and unmotivated. I can’t seem to understand why because I have been sleeping well, but I think it is just because I am finally getting a break. My school year has ended and I have had free time before my summer becomes very busy. I thought it would be a great time to share some of the things that bring me happiness no matter how tired or unmotivated I may feel. These are things that I can rely on to make my entire day. I am hoping that by sharing these you can find things that bring you joy when you are having a tough day or you just need a little extra happiness!
- Getting your absolute favorite food
- When your makeup come out perfectly
- Getting into a bed with clean sheets
- Taking a peaceful walk
- Wearing your favorite outfit and feeling good in it
- Watching the sunrise or sunset
- Coming home to a clean house
- Meeting someone new and having a connection
- Lighting a new candle or diffusing a new oil
- Doing a workout and feeling good afterwards
- Taking time to do a digital detox
- Driving with the windows down
- Finding the perfect playlist
- Taking a relaxing bubble bath
- Having a matching mani and pedi
- Picking fresh flowers
- Taking a random road trip to anywhere
- Playing with a puppy
- Just living life without thinking about what others think
- When your favorite song comes on the radio
- Dancing and singing in the car like nobody is watching
- Having a fresh haircut
- Spending time with friends or family
- Cuddling up in a cozy blanket
- Having a great conversation
There are so many other things that bring me joy in life but these are just a few. I thought that this would be a fun post because it can help you if you are finding yourself in rut or are unotivated like myself. I have been trying to include a few of these things into my daily life to help lift my energy!
I hope that these can help you!