One of my favorite smells in the entire world is chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven. I was thinking to myself how could I make chocolate chip cookies even better… Then I had an idea. Why not add some chopped almonds?!
It took me three batches to perfect this recipe for you guys and I can’t wait for you to all try it out! I’m not complaining though because that meant that I had even more cookies to eat on my cheat day. HAHA If you babes end up testing out this recipe then I want you to tag me in photos or send me a DM over on my Instagram.
Now let’s get into the actual recipe!
1/2 Cup of Vegan Butter
1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup of White Sugar
1 1/4 Cup of Flour
1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Chopped Almonds
- In a bowl, mix together the butter & sugars until they are light and fluffy.
- Add the egg & vanilla into the bowl and combine with the butter & sugars. Mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, and baking soda. Gradually add the flour & baking soda into the creamed mixture and blend well. Then add the chocolate chips & almonds to the mixture.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to portion out the cookies and place them on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Let your cookies cool down & enjoy them!
See it is so easy to make these delicious chocolate chip & almond cookies. Just imagine dunking this delicious warm cookie into a cold glass of milk (in my case soy milk) but that is seriosuly making my mouth water. You may want one or four… trust me I won’t judge you. Happy baking!
Want to see the gorgeous kitchen that I now get to bake in? Click here to see my entire kitchen reveal blog post.