Is a quarterly subscription box that costs $49.99. It is based on the seasons, so you receive one for Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. I really like this idea because I have tried monthly subscription boxes and they haven’t been my fav. I am going to give you all a breakdown of what I am liking the most out of the Summer 2017 Box. First I’ll review the ones I am liking or excited about then I’ll move on to the ones that I’m not too excited about.
- BKR Bottle in Roise ($35) – this is basically just a super cute glass water bottle with a pink silicone cover over it. It’s super adorable & I can never say no to a cute water bottle!
- Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate ($29)- I also can’t refuse an under eye concentrate. This is super soothing under the eyes and hydrating. I also love that this product is organic and natural.
- Cargo HD Highlighter in Bronze ($30)- This highlighter is super finely milled so it isn’t a chunky glitter (which is amazing)! It gives you this nice subtle bronze and sparkly look. I use it all over my face to give me a nice summer glow and I also use it as an eye shadow.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo ($20)- I can never refuse a dry shampoo, mainly because I use it constantly! I basically live off of this stuff. And this dry shampoo is one of my top favs.
- Salted Himalayan Pink Salt Kit ($26)- This was an item that there was a choice for, the options were chef, artist or traveler. I love food and cooking so I obviously chose chef. This item is so pretty, and it looks adorable on my kitchen counter! I have been using it on my veggies and is it great. I love that I get to grade the flakes of salt myself. An added bonus is all of the health benefits that pink salt has for you!
Products I’m not that excited about…
- Avenue Eau Thermale Hydrating Sunscreen ($24)- I wasn’t too excited about this product mainly because its basically just sunscreen. Yeah, Yeah I know it says its matte and absorbs quickly, but I’m still not too excited about it. I didn’t really need a high-end sunscreen, I would have rather gotten something different than this product.
- Michael Stars Ruana ($54)- The pros of this is that it is super soft but I don’t love the pattern I got it was this tan, orange and pink pattern. (Doesn’t go with my wardrobe at all!) But if you are an annual subscriber (meaning you pay for the whole year of boxes at once) then you were able to choose your pattern. I am not an annual subscriber so I did not get the choice. It isn’t just the pattern I dislike- I just don’t think that I would get use out of it in any pattern.
- Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace ($58)- I fell in love with the silver necklace because the beads had this white and black faux marble (MY FAV) but unfortunately I received the one with a gold chain and peach beads. I was disappointed because I had noted on my account that I like only silver jewelry. Ill honestly end up giving this to a friend, it is just sad because I loved the silver one so much.
Overall: I would say altogether I received more items that I liked rather than disliked, and for the price, you can’t beat it! The box is worth close to $270 and you just pay $50. I think its a really great deal. I will definitely get great use out of the products I love, the other products I will use the sunscreen because I have it but the ruana, and necklace I will be getting rid of.
Let me know if you are a FabFitFun subscriber, and what you all thought of the Summer Box!